Worldwide Holdings Berhad offers students the opportunity to participate in a structured Internship Program. Through this program, we aim to provide students the opportunity to apply what have learned and expand their knowledge whilst equipping them with the invaluable on-the-job experience.
This program also extended an opportunity to experience first-hand the business of the property development and management, environmental management and investment holdings, its challenges and expectations.
- Applicants must be Malaysians.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate courses in higher learning institutions.
- Offers for placement are at the discretion of Worldwide Holdings Berhad.
Students interested to apply for Worldwide Holdings Berhad Internship program are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form and Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the latest result transcript
- Signed Letter of Indemnity/Undertaking from the University
1. Internship IT
- Participate in the development of software
- Assist with troubleshooting issues and provide technical support on software application.
- Handle department – related documentation
- Performing administrative duties; e.g note-taking during meetings, reports and power point presentations
- Participate in company training and activities
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Head of
- Candidate is currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or
- Candidate must have minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) 3.0 and
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Familiar with software development methodologies and application
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work well in
- Good interpersonal
- Must be willing to work at Shah
INTERNSHIP GRAPHIC DESIGN
1. Participate in deployment of system including user requirement scoping, design, coding, testing and implementation
2. Evaluate and adopt new technologies for company or team efficiency improvement
3. Maintain and support existing system
4. Build Exceptional UI interfaces for iOS and android mobile platforms
5. Maintain and improve the performance of existing mobile app code
6. Integrating user-facing elements designed by the UI/UX designers to the platform
7. Test and maintain mobile app implementation to ensure strong functionality and optimization
8. Stay well informed of constantly-changing react native codebase to advise it team on potential updates and issues
9. Able to creating Graphic Design and Animation to suit with departmental needs
1. Candidate must possess at least Bachelor Degree in Graphic Design
2. Experience developing user-facing features and distribute React Native application across various digital distribution services (App store, Playstore, Huawei App Gallery, etc
3. Developing mobile application with react native and able to create Class-based component and functional component across the applications
5. Coding, testing, debugging, documenting, and developing mobile experiences that work across various platforms (phones, tablets, etc)
6. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, connecting and collaborating with others