Worldwide Holdings Berhad offers students the opportunity to participate in a structured Internship Program. Through this program, we aim to provide students the opportunity to apply what have learned and expand their knowledge whilst equipping them with the invaluable on-the-job experience.
This program also extended an opportunity to experience first-hand the business of the property development and management, environmental management and investment holdings, its challenges and expectations.
1. Internship Human Resources
- Assist in day to day efficient operation of the human resources department
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Assist in compensation & benefit.
- Assist in HR operations.
- Assist in other ad hoc matters
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- CGPA 3.0 and above
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Malay
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Applicants must be Malaysians.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate courses in higher learning institutions.
- Offers for placement are at the discretion of Worldwide Holdings Berhad.
Students interested to apply for Worldwide Holdings Berhad Internship program are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form and Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the latest result transcript
- Signed Letter of Indemnity/Undertaking from the University