Worldwide Holdings Berhad offers students the opportunity to participate in a structured Internship Program. Through this program, we aim to provide students the opportunity to apply what have learned and expand their knowledge whilst equipping them with the invaluable on-the-job experience.
This program also extended an opportunity to experience first-hand the business of the property development and management, environmental management and investment holdings, its challenges and expectations.
- Applicants must be Malaysians.
- Applicants must be pursuing undergraduate courses in higher learning institutions.
- Offers for placement are at the discretion of Worldwide Holdings Berhad.
Students interested to apply for Worldwide Holdings Berhad Internship program are required to submit the following documents:
- Application form and Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of the latest result transcript
- Signed Letter of Indemnity/Undertaking from the University
Applicants are encouraged to apply via QR code or by clicking “Deposit Resume” button. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS BERHAD (6430-P)
Mercu Worldwide, No.7, Persiaran Sukan,
Laman Seri Business Park, Seksyen 13,
40100, Shah Alam, Selangor.