As hiring the right people for the right job with the right competency are the first step in this development process, every year we carry out a range of initiatives to hire qualified people to join Worldwide Holdings Berhad. The prospects are bright for those who seize this opportunities in this active and dynamic organization.
We aim for a high performance work culture. Worldwide Holdings Berhad is looking for individuals who can drive excellence and deliver real growth. We seek suitable qualified, high motivated and competent individuals to be part of our team, to following position:
(Based at Main Office, Shah Alam)
Essence of the Role:
A Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is responsible for overseeing the planning, development and execution of an organization’s marketing and advertising initiatives. Reporting directly to the Chief Operation Officer Real Estate and Group Chief Executive Officer, the CMO’s primary responsibility is to generate revenue by increasing sales through successful marketing for the entire organization, using market research, pricing, product marketing, marketing communications, advertising and public relations.
- To develop and propose marketing strategies for the achievement of business goals and yearly sales target.
- To keep the brand in front of the target audience by manages press relations, speaking engagements, special events and community outreach activities.
- Website maintenance, social media participation and trade show exhibitions represent additional tasks supervised.
- Staying informed about marketing trends and monitoring industry changes to maintain company competitiveness
- Building strong rapport and relationship with the clients and ensure all service commitments extended to clients are met.
- Expanded to include sales management, new business development, product development, distribution channel management and customer service
- Candidates with a strong marketing acumen as demonstrated by education and experience.
- Successful Chief Marketing Officer in the property industry juggles multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment, and often under several supervisors.
- Those with a bachelor’s degree in marketing get consideration, but having a master’s in marketing or an MBA gives applicants an edge.
- Proven track record in property environment, real estate background or exposure to construction development.
- Deep understanding of changing market dynamics.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management.
(Based at Main Office, Shah Alam)
- Ensure timely pick up/fetch Chief Finance Officer or other officers as instructed.
- Responsible and ensure the safety and cleanliness of all the vehicles of your superior.
- Send the vehicle for service and maintenance as and when deem fit and necessary.
- Compliance to the Traffic rules and regulation
- Drive and control the vehicle in asset and prudent manner
- Familiar with Kuala Lumpur & Selangor route.
- Able to work extra hours, weekend, Public Holiday when needed.
- Candidate must possess at least SPM with 2 years related working experience.
- Good working attitude, discipline, punctual, flexible and in a good health.
Able to work extra hours, weekend, Public Holidays when needed.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via e-mail at email@example.com, indicating position applied for and enclosing details CV, current passport size photograph (n.r) and expected salary
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Closing date: 30 November 2018.
WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS BERHAD (6430-P)
No. 1, Worldwide@7, Lot 24, Jalan Lazuardi 7/29,
Seksyen 7, 40000 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.