As hiring the right people for the right job with the right competency are the first step in this development process, every year we carry out a range of initiatives to hire qualified people to join Worldwide Holdings Berhad. The prospects are bright for those who seize this opportunities in this active and dynamic organization.
We aim for a high performance work culture. Worldwide Holdings Berhad is looking for individuals who can drive excellence and deliver real growth. We seek suitable qualified, high motivated and competent individuals to be part of our team, to following position:
We are pleased to offer student for internship placement at Corporate Communication Department, Worldwide Holdings Berhad.
Details are as follow:
- Assist with the execution of the communications plan.
- Assist with tasks related to event management
- Assist with the capture of content to include taking photo, videos and writing copy.
- Assist with research works, news compilations and reputation monitoring on all digital platforms.
- Assist with stakeholder relationship and media management
- Assist with customer service activities (monitor and alert unique reviews/concerns on info & CCD emails, social media platforms.
- Other duties as assigned including administrative and coordination tasks.
- Degree/ Advance Diploma in Mass Communications/ Public Relations, Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Must be a self-starter and confident in Bahasa and English communications (writing & speaking).
- Skill in Adobe Creative Suite (Graphic Design) is highly appreciated.
If you are interested to be part of us, kindly deposit your resume to email@example.com
- Assist in day to day efficient operation of the human resources department
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Assist in compensation & benefit.
- Assist in HR operations.
- Assist in other ad hoc matters
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- CGPA 3.0 and above
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Malay
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.
- Transporting clients and map out driving routes ahead of time to determine the most expedient trip.
- Carrying out vehicle maintenance checks, arranging for vehicle repairs when necessary, car wash and updating monthly mileage records.
- Picking up office purchases or other administrative needs.
- Utilizing navigation apps to find the most optimal route.
- Interacting with clients in professional conduct.
- Maintaining an organized travel schedule.
- Ensuring that vehicles have sufficient gas and are always ready for use.
- Diploma or SPM with minimum of 5-10 years working experience.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Extensive knowledge of the operating area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and good verbal communication.
- Proficiency using GPS devices .
Applicants are encouraged to apply via online application or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating position applied for and enclosing details CV, current passport size photograph (n.r) and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS BERHAD (6430-P)
Mercu Worldwide, No.7, Persiaran Sukan,
Laman Seri Business Park, Seksyen 13,
40100, Shah Alam, Selangor.