As hiring the right people for the right job with the right competency are the first step in this development process, every year we carry out a range of initiatives to hire qualified people to join Worldwide Holdings Berhad. The prospects are bright for those who seize this opportunities in this active and dynamic organization.
We aim for a high performance work culture. Worldwide Holdings Berhad is looking for individuals who can drive excellence and deliver real growth. We seek suitable qualified, high motivated and competent individuals to be part of our team, to following position:
(Based at Main Office, Shah Alam)
- Plan, develop and review overall HSSE policies and procedures are adhered by all Security personnel and organization.
- Monitor and ensure the Company’s conformance with applicable legislation requirement of OSHA, FMA, BOMBA etc
- Organize periodic audits (internal & external) and inspection of facilities and operations to assure compliance with company policies, environmental and occupational safety & health procedure, legal and other regulatory requirements.
- Overall responsibility for security operations management and delivery at sites managed.
- To ensure all the property pass system are maintained and monitored at all time.
- To conduct investigations on any security breach, band protection, intellectual property, loss prevention cases, work place violence and etc, accordingly and advise the corrective and preventive actions.
- Lead the Emergency Response Team on the performance, procedures, training etc. in order to ensure the emergency situation, disaster or cases will be manage accordingly.
- Direct EHS compliance and management programs ensuring compliance with all EHS laws and regulations and company standards
- Candidates must possess at least a Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in any fields
- At least 8 year (s) of related working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Possess valid Green Book and registered as Certified Safety & Health officer from DOSH department
- Has knowledge on industrial security and risk management including physical security, access control (including biometrics), CCTV surveillance systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to work independently with all level of Management and employee.
- Candidates must be physically and medically fit with no criminal records.
(Based at Main Office, Shah Alam)
- Attend to sales inquiries, including call-in and walk in customers, by providing relevant information about the product and the project with the objective to achieve sales target.
- To execute marketing strategies to achieve sales target set by the Company.
- Organize and participate in property launches or exhibitions and sales office duties.
- Involve preparing budget for marketing activities.
- To prepare saleskit & marketing collaterals.
- Build and maintain good relationship with potential customers aimed to increase customer base and loyalty.
- To achieve sales target.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
(Based at Site Office, GS Paper & Packaging,Kuala Langat)
- Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects.
- Provide general support as and when required.
Applicants are encouraged to apply via online application or e-mail at email@example.com, indicating position applied for and enclosing details CV, current passport size photograph (n.r) and expected salary.
WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS BERHAD (6430-P)
No. 1, Worldwide@7, Lot 24, Jalan Lazuardi 7/29,
Seksyen 7, 40 000 Shah Alam,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.