As hiring the right people for the right job with the right competency are the first step in this development process, every year we carry out a range of initiatives to hire qualified people to join Worldwide Holdings Berhad. The prospects are bright for those who seize this opportunities in this active and dynamic organization.
We aim for a high performance work culture. Worldwide Holdings Berhad is looking for individuals who can drive excellence and deliver real growth. We seek suitable qualified, high motivated and competent individuals to be part of our team, to following position:
As we are expanding further, we are looking for a dedicated personality to join our big family as an internship. You will be learning working as a part of our company
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor Degree in Mass Communication
- Candidate can start immediately
- Must be willing to work in Shah Alam
- CGPA 3.0 and above
- Applicants must be Malaysians
- Allowances RM750.00
The most important part! You will have the opportunity to be part of us and growth together with us.
(Based at HQ,Mercu Worldwide, Seksyen 13 Shah Alam)
- To support Worldwide Holdings Berhad, Energy Division (Renewal Energy & Power Generation) business operation IT needs in terms of hardware and software installation, configuration and maintenance.
- To liaise with IT vendor / service providers/ contractor that provide and install the company IT and telecommunication system and equipment for follow up and resolve any problems arising during operation.
- To provide first line of support to user in a timely manner on all IT related queries/ problems including network, telecommunicationg
- IT Management and System implementation including EtherNet/IP pr other Ethernet based network, Specifically around assessment design and implementation of complex system.
- Overall responsible for IT assets management and including registration and replacement and System administration including adding/ terminating users, assigning rights & acceses and establishing email addresses.
- Maintain and ensure optimal running all applications including websites and internet and also disaster recovery and redundancy / security of server are in order.
- Establish and maintain professional and consultative relationship with client / end- user; communicate with business stakeholders throughout project lifecycle.
- Maintain expertise and knowledge of business domain, technologies and solutions.
- Always up to date with latest technology and solution. Identify the best solution which is suitbale to be used in the company to improved work and effectiveness and efficiency.
- To undertake any other any other tasks assigned by Head of Department, Business Service Management.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/ Degree in Information Technolgy or any equivalent.
- At least 8 year(s) working experience in Information Technology, preferably in Oil & Gas, Petrochemical Manufacturing and Power Industries.
- Familiar with industrial control system environment (PLC,DC, HMI) environment is a strong plus point.
- Industrial Networking skills – Ability to do site assessment, captruring the current networking architecture and configure switches.
- Experience in leading and managing large IT Project and rolling out IT insfrustructures across various technologies
- Execellent working knowledge of current computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems. Shows interest in technological innovation and current trends. Foresight in upcoming technological trends.
- Good to have certifications and technical knowledge in Microsoft (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Hyper-V, MS SQL) / Cisco/ HPE/ Aruba (LAN / WAN Communications) / VMmare (Including ESXi5.x and ESXi 6.x, vCenter Server).
- Demonstrated experience in Server Operating System and Database including but not limited to Windows Server, Linux Server, MS SQL and MySQL.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation planning.
- Business change sensitivities for working in dynamic & challenges business environment
(Based at HQ,Mercu Worldwide, Seksyen 13 Shah Alam)
This role will report directly to the Head of Finance and resposible for the Energy & Uitilities Segment (several subsidiaries involved in Hydro and Solar Power Generation).
- Responsible for preparing the feasibility studies, cash flow projections and raise loan financing for these projects.
- Responsible for the full set of accounts including; preparation of monthly reports, cash flow management, credit control and manage the treasury requirement and fund placement
- Ensure compliance with statutory and other regulatory requirements including accounting, tax, legal and secretarial duties.
- Responsible for preparing the annual budget, reviewing and analysing financial data and performance
- Impelementation of Standard Operation Procedure for the accounting documentation/records work flow within the department and with other department.
- Professional Qualification (CPA, ACCA, CIMA or its equivalent) is a must have
- Minimum 5 years working experience, preferably in power generation business
- Those with experience preparing cash flow projections and well versed on raising financing and banking matters are preferred.
- Good understanding of MFRS, tax regulations and public rulings.
- Strong business acumen and managerial skills
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and work independently and committed to delivery on time
Applicants are encouraged to apply via online application or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating position applied for and enclosing details CV, current passport size photograph (n.r) and expected salary.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS BERHAD (6430-P)
Mercu Worldwide, No.7, Persiaran Sukan,
Laman Seri Business Park, Seksyen 13,
40100, Shah Alam, Selangor.