HSSE POLICY STATEMENT
WORLDWIDE HOLDINGS BERHAD (WHB) is committed to achieve and maintain excellence in all aspects of its business operations. To be a recognised leader in all sectors that we operate in, we are committed to minimise the risk that may and can impact our environment.
We also recognise that all injuries are preventable. Therefore, WHB recognises and accepts the mandate to conduct our activities responsibly and will, so far as is practicable, provide a system of work that protects the health and safety of its employees, customers, visitors, sub-contractors and the public at large.
WHB will make all endeavours to:
- Promote and maintain a high awareness of workplace hazards, the risks associated with them and the techniques to render risks as low as reasonably practicable.
- Specify Positive Performance Indicators, set objectives, regularly review performance and recognise excellence.
- Conduct our business operations to ensure minimal negative impact on the environment through prevention and conservation, and by continuously improving best practices with regards to Health, Safety, Security and Environment.
- Promote reducing, reusing, recycling and treating disposing of waste in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Comply with all statutory requirements for environmental matters and will take environmental impact into account when making decisions.
Datin Paduka Norazlina Zakaria
Group Chief Executive Officer
1 Jun 2020