- Assist in day-to-day efficient operation of the human resources department
- Maintain employee records (soft and hard copies)
- Assist in Attendance & Leave Management
- Assist in HR operations and other ad hoc matters
- Participate in organizing company events and careers day
- Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- CGPA 3.5 and above
- Experience as staff assistant or similar junior HR roles is an added advantage
- Candidate must be fluent in English and Malay
- Applicants must be willing to work in Shah Alam.