Based @ Mercu Worldwide Seksyen 13 Shah Alam
- Support in management and execution of effective Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) comprehensive governance framework are consistent with general regulatory requirements and industry best practices/standards, are developed, maintained and adhered within the groups;
- Vital support team of ERM who work with management at all level and lines of business to coordinate ERM activities;
- Assist and support in the development and maintenance of the group-wide ERM program including: Development of tools and instructional guides for Business Continuity Management (“BCM)” and ERM; providing support; education; advisory; and training to all staff to create risk awareness within the group;
- Support to promote good corporate governance best principles and practices culture, and value-added business systems and processes at all level.
- Support in coordination/ supervision ERM planning and event management, development and facilitation of enterprise wide ERM event exercises, relationship management with external vendors, development of corporate policy, standards, and guidelines;
- Assist in establishing and maintaining program, processes and practices which effectively ensure that the enterprise program remains current, and aligns with industry standards and practices as appropriate, and adequately covers general regulatory requirements;
- Supports and/or leads/champion processes (digital or non-digital) that support ERM governance requirements as part of the enterprise governance framework (as assigned);
- Dashboard developer and technical for ERM; RAM Credit Rating; and BCM as requested by immediate superior.
- Assist in ERM and BCM (including presentation materials) in an appropriate way for different stakeholders e.g. GCEO, and Board Committee so that they understand the importance of Risk element for decision making. And SBU to ensure they are aware of Risks relevant to their part of the business and its accountability;
- Assist in any ad-hoc task as requested by the immediate superior.
- A degree in any field, preferably in Accountancy, Finance, Business Administration, Science, IT would be advantageous or any equivalent discipline with a minimum of 2 years experience in Risk Management.
- Has high self-initiative, resource, high self-initiative, resourceful, strong analytical skills, attentive to detail, and an excellent command of written and spoken English
- Knowledge and experience in Excel in spreadsheets, databases, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft applications. Power BI will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in Landfill and Energy business will be an added advantage.
Risk Management Technical competencies
- Principles of ISO31000 – A working knowledge of ISO31000 risk management principles and is able to give examples or illustrations of how the principles are being applied in straightforward circumstances.
- Risk Management Frameworks – A working knowledge of the corporate regulatory environment, corporate governance principles, and the company’s accountability; and is able to give examples or illustrations on how they relate to the ISO31000 framework of managing risks in straightforward circumstances.
- Risk Management Process – A working knowledge of ISO31000 process of managing risks, and is able to give examples or illustrations on how such process is being exercised in straightforward circumstances.